At TriArch, we are passionate about purpose. We think a building is irrelevant if it doesn't help to align the purposes and beliefs of the people that occupy it. We make your purpose ours. We design architecture ON PURPOSE.
We honor the following tenets:
- Do the next right thing. This means that we will strive to do whatever is "right" in any situation. Sometimes, the right thing can be hard to pursue, but it is always the best thing in the long run.
- Be grateful. It is a privilege and a blessing to be able to practice architecture and to design structures that will still be standing in 50 years. We never lose sight of that.
- Be empathetic. We are always trying to design with an eye for what our clients are going through during the design process. Building a new facility isn't easy, and we remind ourselves every day what it's like to be you.
- Be an expert. You hire us to be great architects. It is our duty to continue to learn and stay abreast of the latest trends and technologies to bring you the best possible design solutions.
- Give back. We believe it is our responsibility to serve our clients and our community. We do this through charitable programs that give both time and money to those in need.